Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cake Sayings For A Baptism

and silly tribute to Sandro de America ... Avanti



A girl and a guitar


A girl and a guitar to sing

these are things in this life
never have to miss .


always singing dancing I always wanted to die,
leave heaven on this earth
where I was born. I do not want


I cry when I go to eternity, I want to remember

as happiness itself;
because I will be in the air,
between the stones and the palm;

I'll be among the sand and the wind agitated sea.

A girl and a guitar to sing
,
these are things in this life
never have to miss me.

A girl and a guitar to sing
,
these are things in this life
never have to miss me.

I do not want to cry when I go
eternity

want to be remembered as the same happiness
because I will be in the air,
between the stones and palmar;

I'll be among the sand and the wind that shakes the sea.



were the 70's, and I was less foolish than I am now, remembering the beloved poet Rafael Alberti, who proclaimed that that "I was a fool, and life has made me two fools." Other

masturbatory exercises with those who wanted to affirm my identity uncertain, played guitar in a percussive enough to put it in a godly way, following the tablature chords that publishes "The Musiquero" or "Rhythm."

had long hair, obviously. He was very skinny. And smoked as a Chinese, within the possibilities of an Asian economic then and now could ever have.

My imaginary music was composed by Joan Manuel Serrat, Salvatore Adamo, The Cardigans, Rita Pavone and, of course, the Bohemian composer forged imposed by Oscar Anderle and some infamous record label and little lasting memory. Next came Patxi

Andino, La Nueva Trova, Mocedades, Paco Ibanez, the Italian San Remo Festival (especially the more rebellious they were a little beyond the claims of Rafaella Carrà: Lucio Dalla, Iva Zanichi, I Richi and I Poveri, people like that ...)

And the cry of the authentic rock began to shake the stage at rented tuxedos and sequined gowns.

Amid this constellation of provocations (The Doors, Procol Harum, Santana, and all the paraphernalia and panoply of Woodstock), Sandro was a singer Pasat, but with a higher level of recall that Palito Ortega, or any other of the members Club del Clan.

There was something authentic and powerful in the Creole Elvis Presley lips that made pheromones trigger storms passing through the scenarios, like Tom Jones, another phenomenon of nature.

say that even when I become old and sick, barely able to breathe, Sandro followed attracted the unconditional love of her "girls", and somewhat aged.

I take my hat off to result in love and youthful passions, so little persistent in postmodern times, when all that is solid melts into air as if by magic.

So again my homage to this neighborhood boy who had to build high walls around his home in Banfield for protection from the hurricane of hormones that triggered their frenzied dancing and immortal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment