Monday, October 25, 2010

Rc Blackhawk Helicopter

Abducted by Twitter


I owe an explanation to the dozens of loyal readers who, inexplicably, visit this blog daily time that suffers from neglect. That's right. Occurs that makes a couple of months and occupations have kept me away from this precarious trench of thought. And where there was life and renewal, I will not say daily or even weekly, but somehow regularly, now grow only weeds and piles faint dust as pathetic metaphor of forgetfulness.

What happened?, You ask. Well, there was a World Cup, a move the country, an earthquake and other random circumstances that pushed me to neglect. But the fundamental truth (and I confess it openly) is that which a man unfaithful, abandoned this format on the other, young and attractive, which appeared suddenly and that captivated me with their chances of a new toy. I am referring to Twitter and its relentless 140 characters.

The tweeted, faced first with a sort of morbid curiosity, became a powerful addiction which disrupted my daily life in all its expressions, altering my social skills, family relationships and even my sleep cycle. I came up to me and stumble over a suelazo, because of the inveterate habit of scanning the iPhone go to see what was woven into the social network, which eventually envelop and handcuffed.

Anyway. Not go into details. Anyway, perhaps to have the sad consolation of not having made a stupid waste of time, I will mention below some of the tweeted that I wrote during my absence from this blog. Are the few that deserve to be rescued from the river of useless words is expressed through Twitter. And without calling any of eternity or persistence were merely as snapshots or polaroid looking to register a fleeting idea. The

reproduce below, but clarified that the blog will live, even now rests in somnolescencia temporary status. I think there are certain things that do not fit in the narrow format of the Damned 140 characters. And that will reserve this space, like a confessional more welcoming and friendly, I find stalwart friends who are with me through thick and thin.

tweeted randomly selected in strict chronological disorder:

"Someone said that capitalism operates on two things: greed and fear. Greed is privatized, the pain is in the public domain.

-Piñera put the lid on the tunnel that saved the miners. Hope it is not part of the speech amnesic close the wounds and look to the future.

-Chile, another example of disaster capitalism. Patterns cause your procrastination cuasitragedia and then blame state x does not supervise.

-think that a mine will be the cause of the sudden international celebrity Sebastián Piñera ...

-Keith Richards says he was "very careful" with the heroin he was getting into. The truth is I did not know that 'horse' came in suppositories.

"I see some miners and other parliamentary candidates in the Susana Giménez-Platoon circuit-Sabado Gigante "Morande & Cia. I hope I'm wrong.

-Tu as Khamon and I so Nefertiti ...

"When a top advisor praises Golborne Bachelet, is a sure sign that things in the shelter are not good for the Coalition.
public
-Contest: What will European governments do with the gravel that took them Sebastián Piñera gift? Suggestions welcome

"I think the gesture" kirsch "SP to carry the stones will help develop the European humor at the expense our ...

-in 68 said: Do not trust anyone over 30 years. Today say: Do not want to live worse than our parents. French contradictory! Merino

-Minister of the Cabinet will ejected in the Phoenix 2. He admitted that there were signs of collapse in the mine and then recanted.

"Not that I'm acid. It is the country that is sweetened.

-Chile's foreign policy reminds me of The Stone Raft Saramago: a country that wants to get rid of geography to be First World

"If one believes him Pinera, in Europe we are doing really well The problem is that Chile is located in South America, like it or not some.

As you see, have been dominated by the constraints of the situation. The rescue of the 33 miners in Atacama is the topic that I frequented. The reason is obvious: the social being determines consciousness, and I live in a region where the government is so pervasive that ruling and opposition makes itself at the same time.

I know it will pass into history as a Montaigne. Even as a La Rouchefoucauld, gender-bound, more aphoristic. But at least with vigor and enthusiasm will exercise my sacred right to complain. So if you want to know what I should switch from now on reading this blog with my Twitter account: @ artemiolupin.

My marketing slogan is very clear. As the illustrious and never well weighted Carlitos Menem: "Follow me, I will not disappoint ..."

you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment