Friday, February 25, 2011

Ovarian Cyst And Spotting

Replay

This is the first in a series of short texts to be added to this neglected blog. Not that previous posts have been extensive, the difference will be written on and posted from a blackberry. Why? There are two reasons: the way this season largely in trams, buses, trains and while I tend to read into them, I try to write this, its immediacy, its dissemination, its ephemeral character in my hands. On the other hand interests me ul using these new media technology and its possibilities in a time period really small, which is available to me for now.
Of course, this will last the duration of my enthusiasm for this development. That means we do not expect too much. I am aware of the fragility of my enthusiasms. It was ever thus. Like when I was 12 and I bought a microscope. Tired of multiple testing my saliva, amoebae of sewage and do all things which may be made from thin sheets of tests, I ended up disassembling and analyzing the same microscope. I met a curiosity, but at the risk of depriving the observation of the minimum. We shall now see how I go with the contemplation of things with this old microscope parts that I've become.

0 comments:

Post a Comment