Sunday, March 27, 2011

Vtech Electronic Battleship Instructions



In two or three presidential elections in Peru has been commonplace to hear the phrase "I'm voting for the lesser evil ', or making a show of good conscience:" I prefer to invalidate my vote. " For me it is clear that I have a candidate that meets my expectations, but I'm sure of is that my vote does not treat yourself. While it is a right of each voter, I think that we are not the best time to delegate such an important decision in the hands of others, so I think just because I keep my conscience clean, somehow, feel beyond good and evil. No. If it were a country where democracy is robust and does not see risk its pillars, go and go. But in Peru is not the case. For me there are two candidates that endanger those pillars: one is Keiko Fujimori and the other Ollanta Humala. Keiko's case I think the most shameful, because behind it there is more than a dozen puppeteers, starting with his father. His political experience is nil, but apparently that does not interest a large percentage of Peruvians. Moreover, this lack of experience so it may seem a good sign. With Humala no democracy to feel safe. But that does not seem to bother him more than 15% of Peruvians. And why I say that democracy in jeopardy with him, because his vision is as polarizing society, breed resentment and, taking an enemy's face and label, is known to be easier to stay in power. For examples, look at Venezuela. Now, I've got three options: Luis CastaƱeda, P. Pablo Kuczynski and Alejandro Toledo. Discouraging, indeed. The proposals in terms of economic policy do not differ substantially. There would be radical changes to what is being done, and I think that much of the Peruvian middle class would settle for that. But it is not conformist, more paved roads and schools, less, or measuring the economic success of course we live by the number of rock concerts that now the youngest in middle or upper class may attend. Should be measured competition the last three candidates as to the viability of their proposals for the areas which have not perceive and benefit from this course growth. In the case of Castro, if Lima is a boat that makes water everywhere, I do not think it would be leading the country. If I see Kuczynski, do not deny their technical skills, but I'm not going to cover the sun with a finger and believe that this technician transform their numbers in humans. Many people would benefit (honestly) with a government of this man, no doubt. But I think we need to look a little beyond our noses middle-class. This leaves me with Toledo. His rule to me did not seem disastrous. And the strong criticism directed at him I see, in fact, his taste for drink or sexual debauchery, denying a child, a woman snatched a family eager for money, etc. Not that this is not much, but this can and should be monitored by competent bodies. not about delegating authority, but to act with them, from the role our part. I'll vote for Alejandro Toledo. Maybe I'm wrong, but I prefer this a thousand times to avoid in the name of a clean conscience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment